The EduBlue stereo microscopes from Euromex in the Netherlands are designed for education offering excellent optical and ergonomic performance to satisfy long working sessions for students of beginner or advanced life science classes. The two parallel optical paths allow three dimensional inspection of small objects such as insects, plants, stones and minerals.
The EduBlue range is available with dual or triple objectives for 5x to 80x magnification and a choice of rack & pinion or pillar stands. Digital models are also available equipped with a 3.2 MP camera. This model, EduBlue ED.1302-P, is configured with a pillar stand and dual revolving objectives providing total magnification of 10x and 30x. The magnification can be altered by using optional eyepieces. All lenses are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated to maximise light throughput.
Illumination is provided by two sets of 1W LED in both incident and transmitted sub-stage configuration. Both illuminations can be used together and the light intensity can be adjusted separately. Supplied with an external 100-240 V mains adapter/charger and 3 rechargeable batteries for corded or cordless use.
* Binocular head with 45 included tubes
* WF 10x/20 mm eyepieces
* One eyepiece with +/- 5 dioptre adjustment
* Interpupillary distance adjustable from 55 mm to 75 mm
* Triple revolving objectives 1x & 3x
* Total magnification 10x & 30x
* Field of View 20 and 6.7 mm respectively
* Working distance 60 mm
* Maximum object height 107 mm
* Ergonomic Pillar stand
* 2 object clamps
* 60mm transparent and black/white stage plates
* 1W LED illumination in both incident and transmitted, dimmable
* 5 Year warranty (2 years for electrical parts)
* Dimensions in mm: 225 (h) x 175 (w) x 220 (d)
* Weight 2.4kg
Country of Manufacture
Microscope, power cord, dust cover, eyecups and user manual. All packed in styrofoam case.
(64) 09 422 2071
Send your question